DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary|Old School Pking|Skilling|Enjoy|

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Few Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itz Death
Admin
Admin
Itz Death

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

SO a couple days ago adodwerg put up the server and started advertising, he has made numerous updates and fixed every dupe. EVERY, dupe. We are very fortunate to have him as our coder and owner Very Happy I am learning how to make Runescape bots, and how to code on the rsps, basically all I know ATM is how to edit player files and making commands. Once I get my first bot done and get it running, I might let some of the players in on it Wink it is going to be a very basic combat script, which I will update the more I learn about making bots. Hopefully all goes well. Ado or I will be posting all updates as they come! See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Itz Death
Admin
Admin
Itz Death

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: New Pking Minigame   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 am

So as of last night, I am officially working on my own little project for the server, @Win all day and @adodwerg don't leak any info about it I want it to be a surprise :p And as for the server we are beta testing a 562, and its a good source, you will all enjoy it, but as for now, we will continue work on the 317 everyone is on now. If you have any questions or concerns be sure to browse the forums and post in the correct section, and I'll reply to them as soon as possible! Have a good day/night everyone and see you online later!
Back to top Go down
Adodwerg
Admin
Admin
Adodwerg

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

leak : i spilled some coca cola =\

lulz Razz i wont tell but gl Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyrosesx.actieforum.com
Itz Death
Admin
Admin
Itz Death

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Haha thanks it will be interesting to say the least xD
Back to top Go down
Adodwerg
Admin
Admin
Adodwerg

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 am

XD Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyrosesx.actieforum.com
adusu
Noob
Noob
adusu

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am

Adodwerg wrote:
leak : i spilled some coca cola =\

I lol'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Few Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Few Days   The Last Few Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Few Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps :: Developers Blog-