DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary|Old School Pking|Skilling|Enjoy|

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaveli
Noob
Noob
Makaveli

Mortal Kombat 9 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm

by far this is the shittist mk game ever made the graphics are Crap that of of ps2 graphics and theres fucking traits who the f@%k wants traits like wtf its bullshit and the final boss is litterally impossible only a little over 50 people have beat the game sofar becuz the final boss is an op fagget and i suggest you not to buy it and to suggest your friends not to buy it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Adodwerg
Admin
Admin
Adodwerg

Mortal Kombat 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Makaveli wrote:
by far this is the shittist mk game ever made the graphics are Crap that of of ps2 graphics and theres fucking traits who the f@%k wants traits like wtf its bullshit and the final boss is litterally impossible only a little over 50 people have beat the game sofar becuz the final boss is an op fagget and i suggest you not to buy it and to suggest your friends not to buy it. Mad

meh i onley liek 1st mortal combat >.< the rest f@%k that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyrosesx.actieforum.com
Austri
Noob
Noob
Austri

Mortal Kombat 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:10 pm

This is not media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Kombat 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps :: Off-Topic :: Media-
Jump to: