DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary|Old School Pking|Skilling|Enjoy|

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austri, welcome.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austri
Noob
Noob
Austri

Austri, welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Austri, welcome.   Austri, welcome. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Well, my name is Austri and I am just joining this server. I will hopefully be a new add to a programmer to this server. No, not as in working for DeadlyRosesX. Just, I can code.

Love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Adodwerg
Admin
Admin
Adodwerg

Austri, welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austri, welcome.   Austri, welcome. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Welcome To DeadlyRosesX Currently My Computer Crashed so i'm online in the libary ... but the server is running on a VPs so that will be okay for now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyrosesx.actieforum.com
joshuashepherd
Noob
Noob
joshuashepherd

Austri, welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austri, welcome.   Austri, welcome. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:07 am

We provide all of the advantages of a traditional high school without the social, safety and academic concerns. You can rest assured that Stanley High School will provide you with a superior education that prepares you for college and your professional career. When you enroll in Stanley, you get quality homeschooling online.

We are dedicated to seeing you succeed in education and we are willing to help you achieve your goals. We work with our students on a level that is just right for each student. We are here to help you achieve your goals and get you to the next step in your life. We can do this by offering you an accredited high school diploma program that is online which makes it convenient and affordable for everyone. GED Online
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com
Sponsored content

Austri, welcome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austri, welcome.   Austri, welcome. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austri, welcome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeadlyRosesX 317 rsps :: News & Announcements :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: